Monday, August 22, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
|MSSAAS Shah Alam|
Facts about our centre this Ramadhan:
- Classes starts and ends as usual (8:00am - 12:00pm)
- Gym session every Wednesday will be replaced with normal/reading class during Ramadan
- Snacks will be served during snack time as usual for those that are not fasting. Foods served will be of the lighter and simpler menu such as cookies, biscuits, cereals etc.
- Children whom commute using designated transporter/van might reach home earlier than normal days. This is due to the transporter seems to change their schedule and pick-up the children earlier than usual as there are some other kindergarten / schools that changes their schooling time during Ramadan.
- Holidays to be observed:
- Wednesday 17 August: Nuzul AlQuran
- Saturday 27 August - Sunday 4 September: Term 3 School Holiday. Aidilfitri & National Day falls during this term holiday.